Thursday, March 8, 2012

 When i gave my family the paper tasting sheet everyone could taste it but it was crazy to see the different reactions each person had. When i was in class and i put the paper in my mouth everyone was gaging and i could taste a little something but i didnt understand why everyone was getting all grossed out i had to keep putting it in my mouth to get that weird taste but even then it was that bad as people made it seem. Then I gave some to my two parentals on the dinner table, my dads face was so hiliarious, he did not like it one bit and was so digusted! My mom had the same reaction i had and had to keep putting it in her mouth to see why my dad was acting all nasty. I walked down stairs and my sister melissa remembered this experiment from when serina did it to her when she was is school and had her mind set she wouldn't like it. She put it in her mouth and she was right, sour face! Her fiance was with her and I had extra so he tried one too, not knowing what it was and put a bigo chunk in him mouth and he laughed but was also grossed out.  The next day i located Serina and Carissa, it took awhile fo me to get them to do it again from their last experiment, Carissa wasnt that much grossed out like me and my mom and serina was like: UEH! (throw up noise) lol

No comments:

Post a Comment